View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
The last year has been really damaging to LWD's reputation. I have also received almost weekly messages questioning the health of LWD. People wanting to know how risky it is to invest in your software with concerns that the company is on the brink of going under.

I know you guys have had a really tough year, don't need to speak to anyone to see that writing on the wall. But it has been handled in a really poor way. Communication dropped off and you went silent. Just need to look at the Newsletter page to really see that.
See my reply to Tim above for a lot of context.

Quote:
You hired a 'communication' manager which was the perfect opportunity to start fixing this but then he moved into manning the support mailbox and never communicated anything. At this stage I don't know if Rone knows any more than us as all we see him do is repeated known information and post his attempt to calm the masses with RPG tid bits.

You have done everything possible this year to ensure that the 'word of mouth' advertising has reduced. You cannot see a conversation on Facebook without someone piping up about how unreliable the company is and the risk that therefore places on a purchase.
The decision to "go quiet" was a collective one. It's quite possible that it was a poor decision - hindsight is 20/20, as they say - but we were also hurting ourselves with the previous approach. And I REALLY did NOT want to go public with my health issues. But that's happened in the end, anyways. <sigh>

Quote:
While we are on feedback.
I will make sure that BJ sees your list when she gets back, and we'll take it under advisement.
rob is offline   #19 Reply With Quote