View Single Post
joepacelli

Old February 19th, 2018, 04:23 AM
@Acenoid - I want to see RW successful and to succeed. I was hoping that CM was launched soon because I'm starting the Curse of the Crimson Throne campaign in April. But I can't hold my breath that it will and have started the tedious task of entering the data manually into RW. This is my first thing and time that I will be using RW to run a campaign. Prior to RW I ran Rise of the RuneLods but I was not using RW since I purchased it at the end of the campaign and it wasn't worth entering any of this information into RW.
And we've been playing Shadowrun and Cthulhu since then while I been waiting for CM. But I can't wait any longer so like I said, I started to enter everything manually. Hoping that the CM will launch before mid 2018 and I can benefit from purchasing CotCT if it's one of the adventures made readily available.

I guess we all just get frustrated because we want to see a successful product and hope things work out soon. Because the last thing any of us want to see is the end of RW. I may not have entered much into RW for my campaign, but I know there are plenty of other folks on here who have spent plenty of hours enter their campaign information into it and don't want all their efforts to go to waste.
joepacelli is offline   #19 Reply With Quote