View Single Post
zarlor

Old June 16th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Noir is standalone so the only Companion that goes with it is the Deadlands Noir Companion which is in that same dataset. You might be able to incorporate stuff from the Horror Companion if you really wanted to, but largely I'd suggest running Noir as is since I think it's built pretty well the way it stands. One of my personally favorite settings (although I may be biased being from New Orleans ), with only Hell on Earth beating it out for me.

I'll take a look at the date file later and put out an update to fix that. Definitely let me know if you see anything more like that. There's always stuff that gets missed with all the copy/paste and retyping of stuff into a data file.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote