View Single Post
thaX

Old September 19th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Right now, the best solution others have found is using Excel or Open Office to do a character sheet with. I had hoped that Code Monkey Publishing would have come out with their creation and have some sort way for the user to "forge" his own system, using the universal character generator to create and keep track of characters, much like how HeroLab Classic but with more using input on how to adjust and keep things straight.

This never came to fuiation as Etools was forced to go off market (In favor of the online generator from Wizards) and the money they had coming in dried up.

I hope that some of that philosophy comes into HLO, with offline program use being a feature instead of a failsafe. I look at it as a reader of the work used online, going back online to level up and add features, like new books and such. Right now, it seems the concentration is on getting PF2 and Starfinder right, and with the starship battle being implemented (if they have not given up on it) along with the Society Organized play plug in for boons and chronicles.
thaX is offline   #72 Reply With Quote