View Single Post
llothos

Old March 12th, 2015, 12:11 AM
I would have second this. I did notice in Realm Works player edition that if you mouse over the pin it will show the label but that doesn't work in player view (and it's not always showing). Having a toggle to turn on or off the labels would be great.

Further to this I would have a Player facing description which could be different then the GM facing one.

I was just setting up for my next session and though it would be great if I didn't have to edit the maps to put the descriptions physically on the map. It would be so much easier if we could either have the pin label show up or even the ability to manually add a label to the map. I know RW is not a mapping or image editing software but this isn't a big request...it may be on a programming stand point I guess and I do hope this becomes a feature as it will make the GM's life a lot easier.

I will grab a map and put in in RW and start adding pins and then realize I should really add labels, now I have to edit the image and reattach it to RW then re-add pins only to have to do it all over again when I realized I either missed or want to add something more.
llothos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote