View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 16th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeOfMars View Post
Ok, so I figured out how to open and alter the 'thing_attributes.dat' file, but now everything in the Sample kit files that used the sample attributes is coming up as errors and it won't let me open the HL Editor Authoring Kit.

Do I have to erase or alter EVERY file that used the sample kit D&D stats!? Or is there an easier way to do what I am trying to do?

Joe
When altering anything in the skeleton data, you will have errors to hunt down and fix initially. It takes a little time to do but once you've finished the fixes, and attribute linkage changes you should be ok.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote