View Single Post
AndrewD2

Old October 18th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Alright. This is a paragon class, basically instead of taking levels in Ranger, Monk, Wizard, etc you take levels in your race (but its not a monster class).
s
This class grants the race claw attacks that increase in damage similar to a monks unarmed strike. It also grants a bite and gore attack (levels 4 and 9 respectively) that also increases (at the same level, which is different from the claws) in damage. All these attacks are primary natural attacks.

It has abilities called enticements which let you select new abilities for customizing your character. One ability grants an additional set of arms and a claw attack that is considered a secondary natural attack. There is an enticement that can add a tail slam attack also as a secondary attack. There are also enticements that change the new claws into primary attacks (you have to take it once for each set of claws you want to convert) also enticements to raise the bite, gore and tail attacks to do the same damage as the claws. There is also an ability that lets you select a set of claws and that set is considered adamantine, it can be taken a number of times equal to the pairs of claws you have.

The enticements also contain abilities such as granting Acid Resistance that turns into Immunity if the level is >= 10. An acid breath weapon that does 1d6 damage/2 levels. An ability that adds 1d6 acid damage to your tail slam every time you take it (max 5d6). An ability that adds +2 damage to claw attacks. An ability that doubles the amount of acid damage being dealt. One that adds DR 5/magic each time you take it (max 15/magic). An ability that grants a spell like ability of a spell from the Earth subschool.

I think that's everything for the most part, I attached my user file (as a zip) if anyone wants to take a look at it.

Thanks
Andrew
Attached Files
File Type: zip ItCoG.zip (8.9 KB, 3 views)
AndrewD2 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote