Thread: On items...
View Single Post
Bluefool

Old March 4th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Quote:
1. I have an item irupture with id tag checked on it. As I understand it, that should generate a tag of itemid.irupture. I have a diffrent item, ienrupture that should only appear if the item irupture is taken. As I understand it, that means if I put itemid.irupture in the childvis section, ienrupture should appear if irupture is taken. It's not, so what did I miss in that?

Have you checked your priorities? If the dependent item is attached at an earlier priority than the thing it depends on, the tag won't have been defined yet, so it will always be missing. That will yield the behavior you are seeing.

Checked priorites how? This is a list; populated by a wildcard on the option. There is nowhere on an item that checks for priority that I can find, or that I can locate in the docs anywhere it talks about items. Items appear in options as child links, there is no way to set the priority there either that I can find on either the option page or anything in the docs. So....where would one do that?
Bluefool is offline   #3 Reply With Quote