View Single Post
sherigon

Old April 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I have posted on this board several times and have gotten no answers or replies from anyone.

I purchased CV when I played D&D miniatures since then I have picked up A&A minis and War at Sea neither of which is supported. I cannot write my own data files. I have tried several times and it is just beyond me.

If there was some way to create a basic file where all I would have to do is add units and information I could use that. The developers of CV should take into account that not all their users do not possess programming skills. I can enter my own units when inside the CV program but I need a "template"

Since I have not gotten a reply on this forum and CV seems to be completely dead I am left with no other option but to try and find an alternative. This is a real shame because I like CV and it's features. I have gone so far as to contact the company in person and was told to come to the forums and that they had no plans on updating CV.

I am looking for help, those of you who could support these games with files would make a lot of people in that gaming community happy.
sherigon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote