View Single Post
chava

Old June 6th, 2011, 05:05 PM
They were very clear on the point that they would allow for customizable xml sheets. In my mind that means exactly the situation that I described. As I said, I can't program, which is why I'm patiently waiting for someone who has a skill set that I don't have to make my life easier.

However, the implementation of allowing custom xml sheet to be used is something that they didn't have to allow ~ and what they allow is the best that any gaming program I know has. Lone Wolf has said that they do want to create the option for drag and drop created character sheets ~ and that will be amazingly awesome if/when they do ~ but frankly, they basic sheets that they have work pretty darn well, since I have two players who are brand spanking new to pathfinder who don't have any problem finding what they need on the sheets. Customizing the sheet to limit the weapon printed and customizing the output of the special ability is great and I'm looking forward to either thanking the person who does so, or finally manning up to doing it myself.

Let me be very clear in this, however, I know that Lone Wolf is a small company. If they have to choose to spend man hours on a visual display customizable character sheet or on the implementation of mechanics for the game, like: Eldritch Heritage or Words of Power or multiple familiar/animal companions, no contest ~ I want them on my mechanics.

Edit: I apologize for the tone. But I can't think of a more diplomatic way to say this, which means that it's time for me to step away from the internet and go blow some steam in the real world. If this post goes beyond the boundaries of this forum, I am sorry and I hope that a moderator deletes it.

Last edited by chava; June 6th, 2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Tone
chava is offline   #26 Reply With Quote