View Single Post
athelu

Old June 21st, 2019, 08:15 AM
Hi all.
I have been using RealmWorks for years and still recommend it to other DMs. I have long since stopped complaining about what it cannot do, and instead have tried to embrace what it can. With the new content options, and the with the ability to export, i was hoping to be able to compartmentalize some of my content.

As i said, i have been using RealmWorks for years, so have built up a ton of information in my realm. However, i am just starting my third campaign in this realm and all of the previous information should not be available to my players (even though some have played through the previous ones). I am thinking my initial layout may have been flawed, as a i created a source with the name of my custom world where the major items exist. I have also filled out mechanics specific to this world. How do i associate these together to create the "Base" setting for campaigns?

Second - i typically create new sources - and treat them like modules or Campaign Arcs. Ideally these should be self contained. I would like to be able to export these to save for historical purposes, but not keep them in my realm once i have started a new campaign. So far, I have been unsuccessful in doing this.

If anybody could guide me in how to accomplish these things it would be awesome.
athelu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote