Thread: Hide Magic Item
View Single Post
Valdacil

Old May 30th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Scenario: I'm trying to replace the headbands that grant stat bonuses with a headband setting item that would attach to another headband (this as an alternate to ABP). I'm 90% done except I ran into an issue with INT. On the headbands that have INT, there is a selector (or two) to select a skill to grant bonus ranks. I'm already using 2 selectors on the item; one to select the headband it attaches to and the second to select the stat to provide the bonus to. Since I don't have room for an additional selector for skill, I found the ioINTHelp item which adds another item for skill selector(s). This is bootstrapped by the headbands that have +6 INT to select a 3rd skill. I modified this item for my purposes and intend to bootstrap 1 (for +2 and +4) or 2 (for +6) of them. However, if the user doesn't select INT from the usrChosen2, then these additional items are unnecessary and I want to hide them.

Is there a tag to hide an equipment item on the Magic screen (the thing is on the Wondrous tab in the editor)? I've already tried Hide.Equipment but it says that tag doesn't exist.
Valdacil is offline   #1 Reply With Quote