View Single Post
jkthomsen9

Old April 4th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Nope don't see this. People are complaining about the $25/year and at the same time bragging about owning all the HLC PF content. There is a disconnect there.
I agree there is a disconnect. I do not care if it is $0.25 or $25,000. I was not bragging, but stating that MANY LWD customers have purchased a lot of data sets over the last eight years. I am actually counting on LWD being an integral part of my gaming table ten years from now. I have not questioned the value of paying 34.99 for the core rulebook. I have questioned the 2 dollars a month. I have asked the simple question of "What intrinsic value do we as customers get for $24.00 a year?". I was hoping to instigate actual dialogue where my concerns were addressed. Instead i have received insults.

Rob I do not know you well but we have meet more than once. I have always felt you are a stand up guy. Can you please explain what value I as your customer will receive for my subscription fee. I have explained that to me if it is a "paygate" to access content I have bought, that that feels morally corrupt. I am hopping there is a better explanation.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #274 Reply With Quote