Thread: Two questions
View Single Post
EightBitz

Old January 26th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I've looked for answers to these questions, and can't find anything clear and straightforward. Again, please understand that I'm a novice, and I'm asking questions that I hope are simple ones to the more knowledgeable folk. If they're not quick-and-easy answers, then I'd still appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

1. Can you lock a chooser table when locking for character advancement?
Here's the table:
Code:
  <portal
    id="stDescript"
    style="chsNormal"
    width="150">
    <chooser_table
      component="Descriptor"
      choosetemplate="LargeItem">
      <chosen><![CDATA[
        if (@ispick = 0) then
          @text = "{text clrwarning}Select Descriptor"
        else
          @text = field[name].text
          endif
        ]]></chosen>
      <titlebar><![CDATA[
        @text = "Choose a descriptor."
        ]]></titlebar>
      </chooser_table>
    </portal>
I found this to try to adapt it, but my attempts have failed:
Code:
<mouseinfo><![CDATA[
        if (hero.tagis[mode.creation] = 0) then
          @text = "Attributes must be modified via the Advances tab once the character is locked for play."
        elseif (autonomous = 0) then
          @text = "This trait has been improved via the Advances tab and cannot be modified further from here."
        else
          @text = "Allocate points to this attribute by clicking on the arrows to increase/decrease the number of points assigned."
          endif
        ]]></mouseinfo>
QUESTION 2:
I have a tracker that, when it shows up on the TacCon or In-Play tabs, I want it to start with the maximum value instead of 0. There's a reset button that sets it to the maximum value, but I can't get it to start there.

This is the same type of tracker as Power Points from the skeleton system. I copied and pasted the code, and just renamed things.
EightBitz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote