View Single Post
Exmortis

Old October 15th, 2016, 04:34 AM
HOLY crap on a stick!

Copy, export, sharing player content? /THUD......
Sorry fainted there!

So looking forward to these features, I have got so much time and effort in entering classic modules, which may have looked rather foolish, now looks like time well spent!!!!

Rob, a point of note. If you keep the same level of quality for RW that you have for HL, and support RW player work like you do HL, we will all be happy to buy our products from LWD. No company I have ever dealt with supports the community work as much as LWD does, even going to as far to warn authors when major changes could cause issues and offering solution?

LWD may not be big in size, but its big on delivery within its capability, and that's what keeps me here.

I have one question, which if its actual answer is forth coming, please feel free to wait. But I am assuming that we will be able to buy what seems to be a "rules wrapper" for our custom work. That is to say, my Telon campaign is rules agnostic, with exception to race design, so I could buy say Pathfinder and 5e rules and apply them to two copies of the realm (since we can make a full copy soon)?

Never been so happy to see winter....

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #16 Reply With Quote