View Single Post
joepacelli

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Won't you have to actually buy the PDF, too? That's the only thing i'm not quite understanding yet. If you own it in hardcover, you have to get the PDF. Doesn't that shoot Paizo in the foot with people buying the cheaper PDF instead of the hardcover?

Doesn't really sound like a great business plan.
Yeah, according to something I read earlier about the Content Market one of the requirements is the PDF, but Lone Wolf has been working with Paizo and stated when you go to purchase a package, your account is linked to Paizo and they know if you've purchased the PDF or not. If you did then the cost of the data package from Lone Wolf is less, if you didn't then this price is added into the cost of the data package your getting.

So I'm waiting and will just get the PDF along with the Curse of the Crimson Throne data package. Assuming this is one of the first adventure modules offered at the announcement of Content Market.

Which again I'm hoping will be before the end of this year. But alas it may look like another year has come and gone and no content market.

If it get's to mid Jan, I may need to just purchase the PDF and start entering data manually into Realm Works for Curse of the Crimson Throne.

But, keeping my fingers crossed, maybe some good news is on the horizon.
joepacelli is offline   #165 Reply With Quote