View Single Post
noseman

Old June 5th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
Using the editor to create new adjustments is the way to have various forms ready. In the editor, you can also go to the specials tab, and look for racial specials like pounce, rake, etc. If they're there, on the adjustment you're building, you add those through the "bootstraps" button, if not, find something similar on the specials tab, make a copy of it and modify the copy until it matches what you want, and after you've done a "Test Now" or quick reload of your new special, you can bootstrap it to your adjustment.
My game is starting this up coming week (woot), and I have this all programmed and it is working but for 1 thing. When I click on the animal form adjustment in the adjustment tabs after adding the custom adjustment, all the special abilities and weapon attacks show up correctly, but when I click to de-activate the adjustment, they all still remain displayed in the Weapons and Special tabs (and on the pdf). Essentially the racial weapons and special abilities are bootstrapped to the custom adjustment. Things like ability score adjustments are in an EVAL script. How do I get the weapons and special abilities to show up only when the "adj" option is selected?

Your help, this one last time, is much appreciated.

Mark
noseman is offline   #8 Reply With Quote