View Single Post
Bloodwolf

Old July 16th, 2014, 12:37 PM
I'm currently working on a demon heavy adventure but low level. So I went through the books to get all the low level demons in one list and found that only 6 are currently in HL. I really liked the adventure Cage of Delirium by Goodman Games that uses the Midnight Syndicate CD Gates of Delirium and so I'm creating more adventures using their music, other CDs, as background music. The following list is the demons that I'm thinking about using but aren't in HL

Demon Book
Abyssal Maw MM2
Abyssal Skulker MM2
Abyssal Ravager MM2
Jovoc MM2
Nashruo MM4
Carnage Demon MM5
Armanite Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Bar-Lgura Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Broodswarm Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Ekolid Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Mane Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Juvenile Nabassu Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss
Rutterkin Fiendish Codex: Hordes of the Abyss

I've been trying to work on inputting the Juvenile Nabassu but I can't seem to figure out the Camouflage, Death-Stealing Gaze, and Feed abilities in. Also a +11 to hit on its bite and only a +6 on its claws, admittedly I didn't work on this for long because I was focusing on the abilities, but I can't seem to get the to hit different on each. Also the damage bonus is +6 on the bite and only +3 on the claw. Didn't even really have time to look at that so it might not be a big deal.

You guys do great work and if I could figure out how to add these abilities and help input monsters for you guys to just look over and then add I would be happy to but my knowledge of this program isn't that good yet. Hopefully my classes at Gencon this year will help with that.
Bloodwolf is offline   #242 Reply With Quote