View Single Post
zarlor

Old January 7th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Endtransmission is working on an Achtung! Cthulhu file, but I don't know for sure if he was planning to make if available or if it was just his personal use, so you could try asking him about that. I have Accursed but hadn't made any plans to work on it yet. The only thing I'm working on at the moment is to update Necropolis to Necropolis 2350 and then maybe contact Triple Ace Games to see if I can get them to work it out with Lone Wolf for making it available.

As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #12 Reply With Quote