View Single Post
Fuzzy

Old July 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the input.. but I've already finished setting it up as I had - took some time, but it's done, no need to go in an change it now. I actually still like my method better from the player's standpoint, as it is more obvious where the extra feat is coming from, and what the choices are, much like the way a fighter's bonus combat feats are chosen on the Fighter tab, and not the Feat tab.

As for the coding method, I think i did have it using tags at some point - i think i moved towards using the idstring in some of my many fights with figuring out how to get the conditional to work. (I really wish the Bootstrap conditionals were scripted with @valid properties like Pre-req's are). Besides, I'd hate to be stuck with a computer slow enough to even notice the 'delay' to do the string compare. It bootstraps in the feat right now virtually instantly after selecting it from the background tab. I had tried so many ways, that once I got a method that worked, I just stuck with it and started spamming Duplicate...

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 22nd, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   #4 Reply With Quote