View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old January 5th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcor View Post
I like your layout for RW. Tactics, I think, is a very important block if.you are planning of other GMs to run your adventure. I also use inline statblocks, I would prefer if RW could multi-pane its info so.you could see different information at the same time like statblocks and encounter text.

Salcor
Do have to be careful as the GUI is already heavy with panes, tabs, ribbons, and icons. But for those of us with multiple monitors it would be nice to have the ability to drop and drag various elements so they can be docked where we like them or left as stand alone windows. A lot of software I use now has this ability where you can drag a section from a panel and then blue arrows appear indicating docking options, some offering not only the option to keep as a floating window or docked in a panel to be to be docked as a new tab in a panel. You can also save multiple layouts. So you may have one way you like everything laid out when creating content and another when running a game, you could save and toggle among both.

This is not something that is a priority for me for RW...there are many other things I want to see finished first. But it would be nice to have that kind of flexibility with the layout.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #11 Reply With Quote