View Single Post
Geg

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I have to ask the obvious question here. Have you made sure to download and install the latest version? The new version went live at around 10:45pm Pacific time.

If you have the latest version installed, you should see ribbon buttons for "Cloud Sync" and then "Enter Player Mode".

Since I don't even see a "Cloud Sync" button in the screen shot, it looks to me like you might be a Kickstarter backer than backed at the Pack Member level - with no cloud. Player Edition requires the cloud to operate - that's how everything is synced to players - so it's not available unless you have cloud services. Could that be the problem?

If you DO have cloud services (i.e. retail purchase this year or Kickstarter backer at Pack Hunter or higher), then there may be an error with how we've done things. It could be a error in the product or possibly an error with how your account is configured on our end. Either way, please submit a support ticket that includes your account name so that we can investigate and get it resolved.
The Version Number is 1.0.1023.183. I bought the retail version with cloud service. I submitted a bug report 15 Minutes ago.
Geg is offline   #7 Reply With Quote