View Single Post
Teatime

Old January 17th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST4R5CRE4M View Post
yo whats up guys im wiliing to try and learn how to make an army list but the only problem is the download link for the authoring kit is down. so if anybody wants to send me the downloaded contents that would be awesome. thanx.
Seems to be working ok just now, link is http://www.armybuilder.com/download/abkit31c.exe

ChaosLord and Broxigar: sounds like you're both getting right into the meat of it, thanks both for your efforts. I'm currently useless for anything to do with coding right now, but if there's anything we can do to help coordinate efforts here in the forum let us know (notice how smoothly I switched to offering everyone else's assistance as well ). As a suggestion: how about an overview of the work done so far and the next steps from each point of view? Might be able to prevent some duplication of effort.

Before I go shooting PMs off: has anyone attempted to PM Robert, the original list keeper and moderator? Is anyone else willing to take on the responsibility if he's disappeared or lost interest?
Teatime is offline   #69 Reply With Quote