View Single Post
jjashley

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanjnk99 View Post
The Celestial warlock patron is adding extra hit points equal to the character's Charisma bonus to every character at 1st level and an additional 1hp every level of warlock thereafter. I have noticed that the same thing occurs in both sources of The Celestial patron (Xanathar and the Unearthed Arcana version released previously). As far as I know, neither version mentioned bonus hit points in the texts. Am I missing something in the texts or is this an error in the databases?

-bmanjnk99
This appears to be due to the Celestial Resilience class feature. I think the eval script needs another look. This just needs some tweaking as the you get temporary hit points at 10th level after a short or long rest, probably should be an adjustment so it can be reflected on the other 5 creatures you can choose as well. For some reason even though the class feature isn't available the eval script is still running and applying the hit point bonus at level 1.

Starting at 10th level, you gain temporary hit points whenever you finish a short or long rest. These temporary hit points equal your warlock level + your Charisma modifier. Additionally, choose up to five creatures you can see at the end of the rest. Those creatures each gain temporary hit points equal to half your warlock level + your Charisma modifier.
jjashley is offline   #28 Reply With Quote