View Single Post
Noctifer

Old June 6th, 2014, 09:06 AM
While studying up on Hero Lab and, specifically, authoring for Hero Lab, I found myself a touch frustrated with the official pdf at http://www.wolflair.com/download/hp/hl_kit.pdf. I'm guessing it was automatically generated from the wiki itself, which lead to it being some 761 pages long, with tons of whitespace and without a proper pdf table of contents. So, in part to ameliorate this frustration, in part to help me understand the content itself, I decided to create my own pdf of the work (I'm a former technical writer... so this sorta thing is actually 'fun' for me). I also took the liberty to correct some grammatical mistakes that had snuck in because, well, because. The result is 'only' 453 pages (I included the Authoring Examples, mostly because they're extremely useful and, well, you can always cut off printing at page 239 if you don't want it).

Anyways, I figured I'd make the results generally available to the community. If the guys at Lone Wolf feel I'm stepping on toes with this, I'll happily take it down and/or modify it as requested.

Here's the link.

Comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome.
Noctifer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote