View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 6th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
I was hoping that the hyperbole and the :-p at the end would have been enough to let you know that my comment was nothing more than light-hearted teasing. To state that more explicitly now, my comment was not serious.

Sorry to hear about your health issues, and please accept my good will and good wishes on that point.
I have a lot on my plate right now and I code based on what my current needs are. Also, the mechanics for Vampire, Mage, and Werewolf are so structurally similar to Exalted that it wasn't hard to reuse bits of code I had already finished for that system. I coded one, but have been hammering out the Old World of Darkness quickly due to what I already have completed. Everything else is on the back burner for a bit until I get around to it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #25 Reply With Quote