View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old June 4th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargr View Post
@Madmaxneo

Just for your info:

The calendar system - according to the info so far - has been largely done and should be able to do some wonderful things. It is not quite where LW wants it to be and apparently especially the user interface is wanting.

So LW has actually come pretty far with the whole calendar thing.
Right now it is taking a backseat in order to get some other important aspects of the RW package done.

But trust me, we are a few, that are eagerly awaiting the calendar system.

(Disclaimer: This is my understanding of the calendar situation)

PS: And if you already knew this, sorry for stating the obvious...
No I didn't know any of it. I had not heard anything about how far they are with it. I did see a real good demo of the calendar at last years Gencon and I hope to see more of what the calendar can do this year. The last I knew was that just about everything had taken a back seat for the content market. Which brings me to.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Isn't it rather ironic that the recent uproar demanded that the interface be improved. But when RW holds back a feature because the interface is definitely in need of work, they get raked over the coals for not just releasing it and updating the interface down the road? I find it amusing anyways.
What recent uproar over the interface?

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #25 Reply With Quote