View Single Post
Merion

Old November 30th, 2018, 12:15 AM
I didn't want to share it at first, because it's a badly formatted topic solely for my own usage, but you'll find a screenshot of my GM Screen Topic attached, so it will become clearer what I mean.

There are a few more tables below and I think about including a syrinscape soundboard like I've seen in one of Josh's vids for times when we are not in a pre-defined scene - which is more often than I'd wish for. Stupid players always ruining my carefully crafted plots with their spontaneity and creativity!

I stopped using my paper screen as most of it is hidden anyway by the laptop standing in front of it and table space is limited at our gaming place (my friend's living room). So I came up with this, but am not entirely happy with it, so I thought I'd ask how you guys are going about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
There is a "Party" display in Fantasy Grounds for some systems (Pathfinder, for one) that shows the Attacks and Saves of the various PCs (including the ability to make a skill check for each PC with a couple of clicks - one to select the skill, and another to trigger the rolling).
I'd love to have something like this in RW. An integration of the HL tactical console directly into RW would be what I wish for, like a live connection to HLO and to pull and push data directly from and to HLO. But that's in conflict with the current "exit-to-sync" policy, so I fear this is talking about a far away future when Realm Works Online will be tackled.
Attached Images
File Type: png GM Screen.png (40.6 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Merion; November 30th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
Merion is offline   #5 Reply With Quote