View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 20th, 2006, 04:14 AM
When you designate any option as the "remainder" and that option has an Evaluate script of ANY contents, the compiler will issue the error you cite below. Options that are treated as a remainder may NOT have any Evaluate script, and this detail is outlined within the docs. You need to check the option "Shield". It must have some sort of Evaluate script (e.g. to apply an armor adjustment), which is illegal with a remainder option.

There should be examples of this, along with suggestions on other ways to solve the problem, in the Kit docs.

Hope this helps,
Rob

At 09:27 PM 3/16/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Heya – I'm trying to do this same thing, but I receive an error (when I load up AB) after using the instructions above which seem otherwise to be right on target. The error reads:

"Remainder link references option with evaluation script for option 'Shield' on unit 'vcSkelWar'"

Shield is my exclusion group, and vcSkelWar is the unit I’m working on. Color me a newb, but I just don't see what I'm doing wrong here, or where the offending script referenced in the error dwells. Any help for me?

Thanks.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote