View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old July 11th, 2019, 04:03 PM
I could not manage to get it to work with 'class specials' did you mean those or custom abilities?

Now I did manage to get it to work without the setfocus procedure (sorta). This has the procedure call. but when you comment out the isfocus done. It throws an error that it needs a setfocus. However if you leave in, the rest of the script seems to function and even give correct debug output.

Dual-enlightened Mysteries and Skills -- cTODualMyst
Final/100000000 Index 2

Code:
foreach pick in hero from Ability where "abCategory.OraMys & CustTaken.cHelpOra"
  perform eachpick.pulltags[Custom.Myst?]
  nexteach

call foctoclass
doneif (state.isfocus = 0)

focus.field[cCstS3Expr].text = "(SpecSource.cHelpOra) & Helper.Tertiary &! Helper.Obsolete & " & "(" & tagids[Custom.Myst?,"|"] & ")"

~ Removed for testing because foctoclass isnt working
~field[abText].text & " & (" & tagids[Custom.Myst?,"|"] & ")"

debug "cCstS3Expr :: " & focus.field[cCstS3Expr].text
If you wish to take a look at this file you can grab it here on dropbox

This special also has the the skill selector enabled, although you have to select the mystery you want to EXCLUDE instead of selecting the mystery whose skills you wish to use. I havent found a way to push a delete class skill for the mystery you Didn't select. But it works, for now.

There is also a copied class special that allows you to select between the two different mystery spells you wish to add. It is copied almost straight from the crossblooded sorc Arch. It... functions, although I'm not entirely satisfied with the code, but that's not really my priority at the moment.

Edit: LOL Posted this at the exact moment you sent your last post.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; July 11th, 2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Lawlness
TobyFox2002 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote