View Single Post
Quintain

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
HL app now works with the iOS Cloud Service features of iOS 11+. This means any cloud service app that correctly reports its self as a cloud service app to the iPad can be used.

Yes Dropbox is fully supported and my group continuous to use it and iCloud. The big DIFFERENCE is that its not as seamless anymore. You must copy to and from the cloud service now. So you import the .por from the cloud service to a local iPad copy. You play the game/session and at the end of the game you have to "export" the file back to the cloud service to allow other devices (ie windows) to use the file. This process is no longer done automatically like with the old Dropbox API.

If a "cloud" service is NOT displaying in the iPad app browse window. Please START the cloud service app and make sure its "updated" and you have signed into it. Doing this has fixed my players cloud services to make them appear.

Hope that helps.
It does. I'm more of an android guy but I have an Ipad Pro. One thing that I found was that browsing of the iCloud from the Ipad (through whatever means) doesn't seem to pick up any files I drop into it from my PC at home without tethering to the PC itself. Is that normal, or is there a way to force a read of the iCloud drive without needing to tether the ipad?
Quintain is offline   #6 Reply With Quote