Thread: Some Questions
View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old March 7th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Have a few editor and best way to do stuff questions.

1.) If you have a setting which has specific deities and the deities have certain available powers and you have specific trappings for those powers for the deities. Is it best to put the trappings in each powers description and list each deity next to the appropriate trapping. (This would require making duplicate entries of all the core book powers and precluding the core ones.) or to just list the trapping in the description of the deity. (The deities are set up as Factions and this would be easier and less work.)

2.) How do you set up a Faction to be only available to NPCs and Creatures?

3.) I'm working with the Sundered Skies files and that used SS in IDs which caused in a few places errors with having Slipstream installed which uses SS in its' IDs. I saw a post in which it was said to change the SS ones in Sundered Skies to SU to fix the problem. This worked, but I'm wondering if I need to go in and fix the other Sundered Skies ones that use SS in IDs but aren't causing any problem with Slipstream.

4.) When you want to set up that certain Powers are only available to a certain Faction (Deity) how can you easily tell which ones to select are going to be the Core Book one when you have like 8 or more powers with the same name showing up as select able? I've got like 5 different Armor Powers I can chose cause of the various data files installed for SW settings.

Thanks
Jay_NOLA is offline   #1 Reply With Quote