View Single Post
Valyar

Old October 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Hi DickNervous,

Auto-populate planetary or other data - there is no such feature as far as I know. The closest thing you can get is to have the hover-up when a link is made to another topic/article. Can suggest feature in the feature request forum.

Character Sheets
I think importing a documents is not very convenient, since it will open just another window on top of the many you might have open during a session,

I am using a articles with custom made category for PC/NPCs. It is easy to work with and also can be imported via .csv or exported to html. Attached is example of a NPC character sheet from the MM section of my DH realms.

Display Formatting
No, but we have raised a feature request that should allow us to detach the tabs in their own separate window... I hope it will be honored...
There is option to show the content in Player View, and have it on second monitor though. Not sure if this suits you?

Editing Categories/Topics
If you want to delete a snipped from category, you should ensure that this snipped is not used anywhere prior deleting it. For now the application can't automatically convert to custom snippet, as it happens when you convert manually from one type to another.

Also, if you happen to edit a category definition after you have topic/arcitles using it and you have removed empty snippets and sections and/or re-arranged the order of the snippets, for every item using this, you need to re-sequence and synchronize from quick-edit menu on each item...

There is bulk pruning, but no bulk resync...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snip_20171013082005.jpg (255.1 KB, 17 views)

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote