View Single Post
dacoobob

Old February 25th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky77 View Post
I think the announced model is progress, and I’m not ungrateful. I think the patron licence option is pretty good for groups of players who campaign.
We however are a gaming couple doing organised play, and though the patron licence will let us share bought resources, it will cost $65... more than twice the standard licence subscription. Whilst I understand sharing resources must cost more than a single licence, this seems like a big hike in price when we’ll get no additional benefit from it.
It would be good for this kind of position to be considered in any future licensing modifications.
do you mean sharing purchased content between the two of you? in that case you don't both need Patron accounts, just one Patron account and one Apprentice account (total price $30).

if you mean sharing content with your players at Organized Play events (with both you and your wife GMing different tables simultaneously) then yes, you'd both need full accounts. but i'm not sure what you mean by "we’ll get no additional benefit from it"-- isn't the ability to share your purchased content with whoever shows up to your tables a benefit? or am i misunderstanding you?
dacoobob is offline   #41 Reply With Quote