View Single Post
zarlor

Old November 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM
That's a bit more complicated, and limiting what it can hold gets really complicated. Presumably you could make it a container, although I don't know of any real way to limit how much a container can hold. So that might be a possibility, though. The other method is to set things up as a gizmo which I don't really have very much experience with (although I've used it for setting up vehicles before, I think in the Weird War II file if you want to download that to take a loot at it.) Considering the hoops jbearwillis got his High Space files to jump through he may have some good insights, though.

Outside of that probably the next closest thing would be how maybe magic items are set-up but that gets WAAAY beyond what I've ever really messed with.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote