View Single Post
Acenoid

Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
Well I suggested it in another thread, there bug systems out there that manage "themselves" if used by the users. Items will be rejected / advanced and tallied against.

But in general, I think that people have to calm down. It's software development we are talking about. They try to be communicative, but if there are no good news - for whatever you are doing - they is no way to do it "right".

If you say nothing ppl will ask.
If you tell them a date, even if you do not have an exact one, you will be measured against that.
If you give them your a representation of your current status e.g. soon / 70% finished etc... you will also win only a little.

So I can just recommend to ignore the timed-announcements to avoid being disappointed. It's not necessary.

There are specific requirements to make a survey representative. I suppose LW has the email adresses of all buyers, so they could easily check how many ppl have bought the product and participate in the survey. If such a person has not oped out from newsletters and such, maybe it makes sense to contact them.

Also I hope that this survey has a real effect. I'm really interested if this custom calendar will be #2 or lower ....
Acenoid is offline   #7 Reply With Quote