Thread: Reveal for GM
View Single Post
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old November 28th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGray View Post
*snip*Maybe it would be possible in that situation, when you flag such information as being encountered by the group, that RW reveals it (or part of it) without actually showing the content.

So for example, when you flag the NPC "Alecto" as encountered, all players would see in their PE an entry that only shows the tags "Human" and "Female", leaving the actual name blank and only the player who noted her name would also get to see the actual name.*snip*
I think the intent is you should reveal an alias for "Alecto." Maybe one that says something like "Human Female" or something like that...

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #24 Reply With Quote