View Single Post
LonePaladin

Old March 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Come to think of it, what do you see if you go to Tools -> Manage Third-Party Updates?
In addition to other items, I see "Spheres Of Power 1.0 (V1.0, 15 files)".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Just going to ask a dumb question. The files you have listed above are located in your c:\programData\HeroLab\data\Pathfinder folder? Assuming windows.

Another way to look is to start HL and go to the Tools menu within Hero Lab and choosing Explore Folders->Program Data Folder. The files appear in the directory that opens?
No, they're not in that folder, they're in the Game System Data folder (C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder).

I've tried a couple other ways to get the data, including directly opening the .hl file (after downloading the updated version that turned up today), using the Import File option in the game-system-selection screen, re-downloading via the File Updates window, and using the Tools>View Game Updates option.

Each time, it acts like everything's okay, except that nothing actually changes.

Out of curiosity, I ran Tools>Diagnostics>Checksum Data Files. I trimmed out everything that wasn't relevant to SoP. Here's what's left:

Code:
The data files in use for this game system are listed below.

APG.pkg: 226703fe
UltMagic.pkg: f7c3768a
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Editor.dat: 2f9e2a65
DDS_SpheresOfPower_Forms.dat: 7737d925
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Tags.1st: e2ce1329
Source - Drop Dead Studios.1st: dd89cc72
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Components.str: fa923e32
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Adjustments.user: 83494b4e
DDS_SpheresOfPower - AlterationForms.user: 7fff7d5d
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Archetypes.user: 6f50fac8
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Casting Traditions.user: 38091549
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Classes.user: c0d0abac
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Equipment.user: f8c3a085
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Feats.user: 94829d29
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Helper Things.user: f49e653c
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Procedures.user: 231782d0
DDS_SpheresOfPower - Spheres.user: aa90b8de
I'm tempted to completely uninstall HL and try it from a fresh installation. There are probably deprecated data files sitting around in there anyway.
LonePaladin is offline   #18 Reply With Quote