Thread: AD&D 2e
View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Mathias,

How do you get the languages in Pathfinder to show up in different colors with the Black ones being choices allowed and the grey ones not being allowed because of the character's background? Is this just an Exprreq?

And another question, I was working on adding the attribute tables. What is your recommendation for the Strength Table? I'm asking because the value of 18 had that additional breakdown of 01-50, 51-75, 76-90, 91-99, 100 of which some races got to roll on. Should I set up a second incrementer that appears if you put an 18 in Strength and then have the index tables reference that value? Halflings do not get to roll on this and take the base 18 on the table.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; September 20th, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
RavenX is offline   #29 Reply With Quote