View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old July 9th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I am currently working deep in the middle of the next update phase. I wanted to give you all a heads up on whats being worked on and give you all a chance to make suggestions.

In Progress:
More Subraces: Getting Rid of the need to show six different versions of Elves, Dwarves, Halflings etc on the Race selection. Eventually, I will use Ethnicity or Sub-Race as a racial selection for ALL. And just have the CORE Base Race, this will reduce the need to update all the Subrace entries every time something new and interesting comes out for the base race in Paizo.

As of Right now, all of the sub-races are still selectable, but in future updates they will be marked with the obsolete tag. Allowing their use for those that have already selected them, but requiring all future uses to select the core version and use the Sub-Race options.

Additional Monsters: I will be working on the Monstrous Compendium from Forgotten Realms and the Drangonlance Bestiary.

Companion Classes: Support for more of the companion classes from the 3.5 content. Including the Gryphonrider of Aglarond.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #175 Reply With Quote