View Single Post
Pollution

Old July 29th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob
At 12:12 PM 6/23/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
Am I missing any ST level tools (for example, reports showing me status and covenant totals and what not got a whole game)? if not, are these being looked into?

Things that would be really handy for me would be a list of characters by various sortable items like XP, last update date, creation date, covenant, clan, etc.

I could also use a list of things like status and contacts and allies to see where people overlap.

the ability to add things to PC's em masse would be good (ie everyone loses a blood, everyone takes 2 lethal, everyone ins 4 XP).

Anything like that possible?
Most of what you describe above can be done, but none have been added yet. The primary reason is that no one has asked for that stuff yet. Since it sounds like the above list is simply some examples of what you would want, please put together a more detailed list and then post it. Others can then chime in with which items on the list they also want to see, plus any others that might be missing. We can then use everyone's input to help prioritize the sequence in which everything gets implemented and start getting it added.
Any way to put things like Rumors from the old Grapevine program in here? It could be tied to clan, covenant, bloodline, contact, allies, resources, ect...

I'd LOVE that personally.
Pollution is offline   #7 Reply With Quote