View Single Post
Sendric

Old July 1st, 2014, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Gestalt classes, themselves are not particularly hard to implement, at least ones that do not have more than one caster class.
No, but I was going to try to make it easier to add through an adjustment. Something like Gestalt - Sorcerer, which could then be added to any other base class. This could have solved a lot of the issues with keeping track of spells individually. Unfortunately, you can just bootstrap the cHelpXX class level (which provides the desired class tab) because you get a ton of errors. I then tried to create a class with no max count (because you can't bootstrap something with a non-zero max count). This removes the errors, but provides a whole host of other problems, primarily because it adds a level to the character. Many things can be suppressed, and maybe in time I can find a way to work it, but right now its looking like a gigantic pain in the rear. I'll give it some more thought. Maybe I can find another way.

Quote:
Where 'rEQAlicorn' was the name of the race being tested. I applied the code from a race directly not from a varient class linking it to a race, that might be a bit more complicated. But it shows the basic principle being workable. This helps alot.
Glad I can help. I didn't test it out, but those are the two things that the Rakshasa uses to get a racial spells tab.
Sendric is offline   #20 Reply With Quote