View Single Post
paxmiles

Old February 3rd, 2011, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Florida View Post
"Error 5 is Access Denied; "Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup Aborted"

Same error that I am getting, I was able to install v. 3.1 but can't upgrade it. All other programs have installed fine. No issues with WoW, League of Legends, Open Office, Firefox, Starcraft II or anything else I have put on this laptop other than Army Builder 3.3
Getting same error message with army builder's update program from 3.1c to 3.3a. Tried un-installing the entire thing and reinstalling from site's 3.3a and same exact thing. Also tried installing 3.1c from the web site which works, but crashes when I try to use any other downloaded files (like the 40k files). Upgrading from the freshly installed 3.1c also crashes.

I have windows vista with service pack 1 installed on this desktop PC. Until tonight, I have been running an old copy of army builder 3.1c that I've been procrastinating about renewing. That version was working fine. Now I have nothing. My computer is running fine with every other program installed, this is clearly related to an armybuilder failure.

Yes, I tried running it in compatibility mode. Tried changing the location the file was in before clicking on it too (as I have multiple hard drives) without any change.

Please fix or return my money. I find it very irritating when online companies are willing to sell a defective product, or sell a lack of a product.
-Pax
paxmiles is offline   #31 Reply With Quote