View Single Post
EdSteiner

Old September 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
First off, thanks for the new update. I've been going through and I testing out things and mostly it looks very good.

I did notice a few things:
-It would be nice if the Slaan with the 8 sig spells displayed like the loremaster does.
-A mounted scar vet on a carn that chooses a shield and spear gets an "x" that would imply a bad weapon combination
-Terradons/Ripperdactyl's are T3 so the rider's T should be ignored. Same with the 2 wounds. This currently isn't set properly in either the unit selection after you select them.
-MC across various armies generally show the proper total when you select the unit (putting a - by the mount info) though it's inconsistent if they display the rider or the highest S when looking at the top pane for selection.
-It would be nice if the Slaan with the 8 sig spells displayed like the loremaster does. - Will review
-A mounted scar vet on a carn that chooses a shield and spear gets an "x" that would imply a bad weapon combination - Fixed for 2.65
-Terradons/Ripperdactyl's are T3 so the rider's T should be ignored. Same with the 2 wounds. This currently isn't set properly in either the unit selection after you select them. - Fixed for 2.65
-MC across various armies generally show the proper total when you select the unit (putting a - by the mount info) though it's inconsistent if they display the rider or the highest S when looking at the top pane for selection. - I agree and will modify and scan for other occurrences for 2.65, This will require some background coding but I think I can find a way to make the 'Available Unit' section display the adjusted To/Wo as well.
EdSteiner is offline   #26 Reply With Quote