View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
Got another issue though. Not seeing any of the Domain spell choices when selecting Domain spells.
I just created a level 1 cleric and added the Air domain. I set Wis to 13 and I added the domain spell "Obscuring Mist". I can't duplicate your issue.

Quote:
I do see the ones I've created for my own domains, but I don't see any of the ones from the standard d20 domains, so I can't select any of those spells.
Need more info as I can't duplicate this.

Quote:
I went and looked at all the spells that were created for this new feature, and none of the spells appear to choose the Spell Class for a Domain. For example, Acid Fog was a spell I input for the Water domain, at spell level 7, but for some reason the spAcidFog7 spell does not have any Spell Class selected. Did something change?
Yes this has all been redesigned. The "Domain" controls which spells are domain spells not the spell. HL is still backwards compatible but all the core domains have been updated to support this new logic. By having the domain support the spell, instead of spell supporting domain, it allows "new" and custom domains to be entered into d20 much easier.

In addition its possible to support via scripts now a Variant Domain idea where a domain provides a different spell at level 1, 4 and 6. Its allot more flexible.

From the FAQ:
How domain spells are linked to domains has changed but the old way will continue to work. The old way was to link a spell to a domain which made it hard to add new custom domains because it required the spell to be changed. Now to make things easier you define which spell is associated to a domain on the "Class->Cleric Domain" tab instead using the new button called "Domain Spells".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote