Thread: beastmen bug
View Single Post
GMTemplar

Old April 11th, 2006, 01:32 AM
I think it really should be usable with armour simply because otherwise there's no point in taking it in the first place. Heavy armour costs 11 pts less and gives you more protection. If the two cannot be combined the Fur is just waste of space. If you point me even one reasonable situation where one would take the fur over heavy/chaos armour I might change my mind. If not, I would seriously suggest changing the way it works in the Army Builder because a) that's how most seem to play it anyway and b) that's the way it works in AB2.2. If you still don't want to use the Fur with armour then simply don't but I think people should have the option in this case without getting a validation error.

I'm basing my opinion simply on common sense and perception of general consensus amongst players. For clarification, Rulezboyz don't have the power to make rulings and their word is no more official than of anyone here. Simply because they wear GW shirts doesn't give them the power to make rulings and they're notorious for making wrong 'clarifications' even in the most clear cut cases.
GMTemplar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote