Thread: Synch Process
View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old May 1st, 2015, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSupernova View Post
I'd really like to hear more details about what will be available to the free web view. According to this, it's not going to be a web version of the revealed data. This does not make me happy. At all.
I wonder how they would do this. They could limit access to a single view and not allow the world almanac view to be shared. One could still put all of their world view content into a single view, though, so maybe they would have a volume limitation of some sort.

I'm not sure how info for a single session is all the useful, unless it is updating changes live.

I was hoping that it could be used as assisted memory, since my group meets for marathon sessions once per month. I don't know what "material they need for a particular session" means. Right now, may players can only see what I reveal to them and they are only going to see that after the session. It is not like I have a bunch of handouts or anything that I would need to provided by web for the game.

I guess I didn't read the FAQ carefully. Now I am confused again. Will have to wait and see once it is released.
MNBlockHead is offline   #46 Reply With Quote