View Single Post
Myridden

Old August 8th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Yea, poisoner has me stumped so far. Did you find a way to have it assign Smarts/2 +1 per Rank Power Points?

I didn't even think about Temptress and Poisoner being mutually exclusive from each other and any other arcane background yet. I wonder, is there a way to manipulate the power points and enable a specific power with an edge alone and not using the arcane background framework?

I did get Buffalo Rider to bootstrap a familiar - is there a way to set the resulting creature to War Buffalo type, or is that just something to be done manually?

Also Throwing Expert... I made 3 copies of the edge for the 3 weapon choices... but is it even possible to reduce the str die requirement by 1 step for the selected weapon? I think I can make alternate copies of the weapons to bootstrap specifically with the edges, but I was hoping there was a more elegant solution.

Some of these edges.. yeesh.

*disclaimer* If any of the questions above appear to be ignorant, they are.. I don't claim to be a programmer, I don't even play one on TV.

Regards,

~M
Myridden is offline   #10 Reply With Quote