View Single Post
charlieluce

Old September 7th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Not a real helpful one, I'm afraid.

Code:
Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #1' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #2' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #3' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #4' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #5' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
An error occurred, and hero 'Neh-Thalggu #6' could not be loaded. Please report this bug to support@wolflair.com, including a copy of the saved portfolio file.
Similar errors occur with all the portfolios I have prepared for the Iron Gods game that I tried.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #4 Reply With Quote