View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2014, 11:57 PM
After the massive crunch of GenCon and trying to get Player Edition finished up, I'm finally circling back to review all the feature requests, and I'm not sure I understand this one. You've created relationships between spells and the classes that can cast them, which ends up with a long list of relationships being listed in the transitions pane. We recently introduced some speed-ups in the transitions pane display, so hopefully it's not as slow for you. But I don't understand how a floating tooltip would benefit you. And I'm not even sure what you're trying to achieve.

Probably the best thing to do is explain this to me in the abstract. Instead of focusing on how you would implement something, let's just explore what you're trying to accomplish in general.

Are you viewing the spells and want to see information about the classes that can cast them? Or are you view the classes and want to see information about the spells they can cast? Whichever it is, what types of information are you trying to view and for what purpose?

Once I have a solid understanding of the ultimate objective you're striving to achieve, then I can either offer suggestions on how best to accomplish that with the existing product or figure out a good way of achieving it that we can add to the todo list.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote